(lion roars) – Okay. – Welcome to Good Mythical More. – Who You Talkin’ About? This is when we read a
comment about one of us and we try to figure out
who you are talkin’ about. – Let’s se it.
– Joe Merrit says, “Blank is dressed like a 95-year-old “retired carpenter grandpa on a Sunday.” – They’re talking about one of you two? – Yeah.
– This is a comment on one of our videos. – 95-year-old retired carpenter grandpa. – Do you remember dressing like that? – I tend to–
– No no no no no no no! Karamo’s here and we’re
not going to insult people because you’re feeling
insecure and you feel like you’re gonna be a
gangster on the internet. That’s not gonna work. 95-year-olds have style,
you both look great. – Yep. – You’re not responding
to that, not on my watch. – But it was Link. – It’s Rhett.
(laughing) Oh it was me. (laughs) Yeah I’m going for that. – Yeah, you looked great that day. Did you feel confident that day? – Of course. – That’s all that matters.
– I don’t remember exactly– – Rude.
– We’re gonna have crew members come in, they’ve got problems. Our crew has lots of
problems, and you know what, they come to us, we can’t solve ’em, but you’re here so
they’re gonna come to you and you’re gonna solve ’em.
– I’m with it. – [Rhett] Okay so let’s
make some room for them. – So let’s move back, we’re
gonna do like a panel show thing so Karamo, just nestle in
right here, that’s good. – Great, I love this. – You know what, you don’t
even have to go that far. Karamo, come on, yeah that’s perfect. – Okay who’s first?
– Okay. Oh.
– Hello Ellie. – Hello.
– Hi Ellie. – Big fan. – I love that LA hat. – I wore it for you.
(Karamo laughs) Oh this is my problem. In an altered state, I
ordered lots of house plants, like 10 house plants and
they all came and delivered and now I’m panicking
that I’m not good enough at taking care of house
plants and they’re gonna die and I’m going to feel terrible. How do I deal with the
pressure of the house plants I ordered too many of? – Well the first question is, why do you feel like you’re not able to take care of the plants? – ‘Cause I looked it up online
and they said that you have to have misting schedules and fertilizer and peat moss in the soil. I don’t know what any of that is. – Got it, and so why don’t
you believe that you have the ability to look up
what those things are? – I guess I do. I guess I have Google
right at my fingertips and I should trust that I can– – No she uses Bing. – (chuckles) Okay. Give the secrets out. – I have a personal misting schedule. – Really? – Yeah. For my face, I mist my face a lot. – I also mist my face. – But I want you to trust yourself because at the bottom line of all of this is that there’s a belief
that you can’t step up to the plate and you won’t be enough, and truth be told that you are enough. You have the resources and
tools to find out what you need and at the end of the day,
if things don’t turn out the way you want them to,
there’s still another resource for you to have another day for it to be exactly what you want. Failure is not the opposite
of success, it’s part of it, so you’ll be good. – Thank you so much. (Rhett laughs) – All right Ellie–
– Wow! – Be golden, also–
– Life-changing. – When plants die, they become, let’s have the next crew member. When plants die, they become
fertilizer for other plants. – Look at that, boom. Boom.
– Oh there it is. – [Ellie] What’s up? – Hi. – Oh, it’s Ellie.
– Next crew member is also Ellie with a different hat. – No I’m someone else. (Karamo laughs) When you change your hat,
you become a new person. I’m overly invested in celebrities and it’s been a minute but I’m very upset that Zayne and Gigi Hadid broke up. And I’m worried about Zayne
and is Zayne gonna be okay and how do I become less extra about this? – I don’t think you should be less extra. – Really?
– Why? If you’re genuinely concerned
about somebody’s wellbeing, that’s healthy for you
to, is it stopping you from doing anything in
your own personal life? – No. (crew laughs) – How is it affecting your work? – Yesterday was tough. (Rhett laughs) – I wish I knew Zayne to tell
him to hide for his life. – Oh.
(laughing) – No, I just want him to
drink water and be safe, you know, I just want him to be good. – Maybe have a misting schedule. – Yeah, okay.
– All right, you feel good? All right let’s have the next crew member. I think I know where this is going. (laughing) – Okay, okay.
– Oh hey Ellie. – Hey.
– Hi. – It’s actually not me. Please say hi, hey Mom? – [Ellie’s Mom] Yeah? – I wanna let you know
that we’re on camera with Karamo from Queer Eye. – [Ellie’s Mom] What? (Rhett laughs) – Yeah, Karamo’s here and
he’s here to give me advice. – Hi Mom! – [Ellie’s Mom] (laughing) Hi Karamo! (Rhett laughs)
– Oh my God! Can we FaceTime instead? I wanna see you. – [Ellie’s Mom] Yes, yes! (Ellie laughs) – Hi I’m also here. – She hasn’t picked up
yet, I’m FaceTiming you. – He’s calling you, do you have wifi? – [Ellie’s Mom] I think so, I can get it. – Is this–
– No no no. – No it’s okay.
– I think this is turning into a tech–
– She’s going to get wifi, everybody. (laughs) – I just wanna say–
– We might be here awhile. – You have a phenomenal daughter and since I met her this morning, she’s greeted me with nothing
but kindness, happiness, she’s super intelligent and super funny. Thank you for being phenomenal yourself and raising such an amazing young woman. – [Ellie’s Mom] Wow! (Rhett laughs) – Oh this is so great! This is so great! – [Ellie’s Mom] I was just
watching your video this morning about how to say no. – Oh that’s great!
– Okay. We’ve got videos too, Mom. (Karamo laughs) (Ellie’s mom laughs) – Okay Ellie’s mom, you go get wifi. – Bye Mama!
– Bye Mom! – Oh that’s great. That’s great, anybody
else got any problems? – No I think we’ve run out of time. – That was sweet, aw. – I’m such a huge fan of
you, thank you so much. And she’s a bigger fan so
she’s gonna be freaking out about that forever. – That was a beautiful
thing to be here for. – Thank you, Ellie, and thanks Karamo. Truly, the work you do
and everybody on the show and with the book, it’s amazing. – Thank you.
– It’s important work. – Yes, thanks, man.
– Thank you, I appreche you all. Appreciate, I appreciate you all? I appreciate you all.
– I appreche you too, man. (Karamo laughs)
– I’m so sweaty. – [Link] Hide your head in plain sight with this not so plain GMM camo hat, available now at Mythical.store.